I finally got a chance to try one out.
I used a chalking technique that I learned some time back.
Here are the results...
Here's how to re-create this effect:
- Ink birdbath stamp with Versa Mark pad and stamp the image on cream card stock
- Place oval (circle) template over the image
- Using a cosmetic wedge and chalk fill in the oval (circle)
- Remove template, mat with coordinating card stock, and affix on card.
- Tie a matching ribbon around the card front
I tend to keep adding things to my cards to fill them up...
... sometimes I have to remind myself that clean and simple can be nice too!