Now to be fair, I can't brag on that love at all....it's not something I need admired for--- because I simply can't help it......I inherited it from my mother. She may be "worse" than I am about it (if that is something you can be "worse" at!). If someone gives her $10 to spend on herself, likely as not she will buy something for someone else with it!
So, maybe that explains all the "gift" posts lately --- and here's another one!
We are entertaining guest speakers this week, something else I enjoy doing (as long as I feel well). The above gift is the "Sunshine Basket" I made up for them.
Included in the basket (that I purchased on clearance at Wal-mart) is:
- A fall notepad
- A book (we had actually purchased it for someone else as a Christmas gift, but they already had it!)
- Two bags of Kettle Corn Popcorn
- A fall dish towel
- A fall candle
- A bag of Indian Cornmeal (something native to where we live)
- Three recipes for the cornmeal
- A pair of aloe infused socks
- Tic Tacs
- Pack of gum
- Sample size lotion
- Sample size hand sanitizer
- Welcome card