All I did was
- Stamp a background stamp (you'll notice it's not even fall-ish) onto a brown paper bag
- Trace a leaf shape onto the stamped part -- with a brown marker
- Cut out and edge with faux stitching
- Punch a flower from red cardstock and glued it to the top of the leaf before I punched the hole to tie the tag on
- Write my message on the leaf and wa-la -- a cute little gift tag for a food gift
I tied a pretty fall ribbon around my bread and then tied some twine on too for a country look.
Our Sheltering Tree