I recently found a couple packs (100 each) of Rolodex refills at the thrift store for 29 cents a piece!
Of course I picked them up to use in card making (and shared a pack with my card-making niece!).
Here's my first two cards using my fun new accessory!
- Homemade crinkle ribbon
- Crayola Markers
- I inked the stamp with them
- Glitter (over the stamped flower)
- Brad (die cut flower center)
- Stylized Flowers embossing folder (Provo Craft)
- Biblical Impressions
- Script (Stampin' Up)
- Pattern Trio (Stampendous)
- Floral Framelits (Sizzix)
- Tattered Flowers (Tim Holtz)
- Card, Scallop Circle Insert (Sizzix)
Word Art Wednesday