My sister-in-law was here all last week (enjoying her new grandson!), so we carved out a day to make cards together!
She brought the Stampin' Up set - Summer By The Sea - with her and kindly let me stamp a few to experiment with.
For these two cards I colored the popped up image with watercolor pencils, and then chalked a background to put it on.
It was fun scene building with a sailboat, sheep, and some fluffy clouds!
I also enjoyed mixing colors on both the watercolor and chalked parts!
Stop by the rest of the week to see some more sea-themed creations!
- Watercolor pencils
- Mini Sheep Stamp (Hero Arts)
- Summer by the Sea (Stampin' Up)
- Biblical Impressions
- Sailboat cut from The Montage Collection (PSX)
- White flocking (clouds)
- Embroidered Floral corner punch (Martha Stewart)
- Kraft, Black, White Cardstock
- Oval Scallop Nestabilities
This post linked to: