I'm on dial-up so viewing the video was not an option for me, but I managed to figure out a way to do it (probably not Valita's way, but what I did worked). I didn't have a lot of extra time so I only managed to try this technique once. The "bright idea" of turning a scallop circle into a pie card was mentioned, but I didn't get that done (maybe my friend did?).
Anyway, here's my challenge card for this week:
- DP - Classics (K & Company)
- Leaves dies (Provo Craft)
- Script embossing folder (embossed leaves)
- Brown ink (Inked over embossing and over lattice)
- Fall Ribbon (ribbon rose)
- Ornate Labels # 4 (Sizzix)
- Autumn Spendor Thankful stamp (Making Memories)
- Copper ribbon (small bow on stamped image)
Now click here to see what my friend came up with for this challenge.