- Black/Pink/Red/White Cardstock
- Image from Two for Tuesday (Printed on pink cardstock)
- Homemade Dew Drops -Colored with......
- Burgundy Nail Enamel (a few cents at the thrift store)
- Heart Die Cut (Sizzix Kids/Teen Mania)
- Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch ---- -See that valentine the little girl is holding? That's the heart border punch cut out in individual hearts. I punched one in white and one in red and made the opposite color as the punched out heart. Pretty pleased with myself on this one!
- Happy Valentines Day Stamp --- Studio G ($1 at Michael's last year)
- White Opaque Embossing Powder
- Provo Craft Stamp Die
- Provo Craft Celebration Stamps - Heart embossing folder
- Red Marker
- Corner Punch
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
I completed 1/2 of the Valentines I'm making for my little girl to send to her friends/cousins. These are two of the more "girly" ones (I made nine total in this design).
Posted by Esther Asbury
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
These valentines are wonderful. I love how you added the heart to the girls hands. Thanks for playing! Cora
Post a Comment