- If you're in a creative slump and can't seem to get things to turn out right -- mess around with some digital elements. You can always delete things off you don't like - and you're not wasting ink, paper, or other scrapbooking supplies to do it. (The trash can in my craft room wouldn't fill up nearly so fast if I used this "rule" in the future!)
- Nothing to drag out to create -- so it would be fairly convenient to take it along with you somewhere - especially if you have your digital images on a laptop!
- No mess to clean up afterwards -- big plus!!
- You can combine images from all the kits and layer away to your hearts content!
- You can re-size any image you want to use - not possible with stamps
- No thick layers to think about protecting or paying extra postage for!
- Shabby Princess has a whole page of free digital kits -- a lot of the elements you see above are from there
- Raspberry Road Designs --- beautiful freebies and also kits for sale(recommended by Abby)
- Raspberry Road Blog
- Faith Sisters has Scriptures that layer over you page nicely (also recommended by Abby!)
- Paper Craft Memories has a whole page of Scriptures you can download and layer over your creations too.
- Abby also told me about Jessica Sprague -- she has one buck Wednesday where different kits are on sale for $1 that day.
- One more (also from Abby -- isn't she just the best?!) Star Sunflower Studio
Thanks Abby for giving me the inspiration to try this and also for sharing most all of these fun links with me!
Why don't you give it a try -- you just might find it to be lots of fun!