- First I stamped my Mason Jar stamp onto the muslin fabric with black Staz-on ink
- Second I layered batting and another piece of muslin behind the stamped image
- Third I sewed around the jar with black thread
- Fourth I cut the little tag out
- Fifth I penciled on whatever sentiment I wanted
- Sixth I embroidered over my pencil design
- Seventh I colored over the entire jar with colored pencils
- Eighth I sewed a few matching buttons to the top left corner
This post linked to:
Whatever You Want Wednesday
These are really cute!
Wow - these are super! what a fun idea and they look so cute on the keys!
Love them!!! I am knee deep in projects or I would make some of these right now... you should sell them. So cute ♥ can't wait to post some of my recent crafties! I just love all the inspiration this time of year.
I love your tags! I would have never thought to color the fabric with colored pencils...clever!
do you have a shop? you really should sell these :) and a lot of your other goodies as well.
Post a Comment