Here's the pots with their inserts pulled out
- Terracotta colored cardstock
- Embossing folders:
- Candy Cane Stripes (Provo Craft)
- Victoria (Provo Craft)
- White chalk ink (over embossing)
- Posy Patch Stamps (Heartfelt Creations)
- White Embossing powder
- Misc. paper scraps in pastels
- Studio G clear glitter (centers of flowers)
- Frond punch (Martha Stewart)
- Picket Fence Border punch (Martha Stewart)
- Gingham ribbon
- Sharpie marker (faux stitching)
I made my own template for the pot, but here are some links to some pretty neat ones on-line.
Flower Pot Templates:
- Link to one in this post
- Valley View Market
- Practical Publishing (2cd template down)
- Popular Crafts
- UStamp4Fun (this one is most like the one I made)
This post linked to:
Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #140
lovely! I haven't made these kind of cards in a long time. thanks for the inspiration.
These are so awesome! Love how you've put these together!
I haven't made on in a long time either, so very cute! Love all the pretty flowers. Thanks for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!
How adorable!! I love how you embossed the pot and the flowers are gorgeous! Wish someone would send me a card that looked like that! I have never seen one before. I may have to male some for my gardening friends! Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC!
Your pots are beautiful and I love the picket fence on the inside pot.
I love your flower pots and how you embossed them. Your flowers are so pretty, too - I just love how bright and cheery they are!
ADORABLE 🥰👍🏼👍🏼♥️These ARE SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing! G-d♥️Bless😊
Post a Comment