I recently received a prize package won from Jamie at Raising Up Rubies. She has so many wonderful ideas -- and I enjoy browsing her etsy shop - just for inspiration! In my package was a lovely crocheted flower something like the ones she has for sale here. I "fell in love" with my darling flower and soon set out to make some of my own. Here's the results:
These flowers are pretty simply and fast to whip up --the free pattern can be found here.
Other supplies include:
- Blossom I Nestabilites
- the large shape the flower is tied to
- Blossom II Nestabilities
- the smaller stamped shape
- Old cracker/cereal boxes
- I glued my pretty paper to the cardboard before cutting it out -- it makes a nice firm gift topper that way
- Scraps of pretty paper
- Studio G sentiment stamps
- for tying the sentiment on
You can add a strip of double sided tape to stick it to your package.