Here's a Noah's Ark Playset I dreamed up as a gift for a little boy turning two!
Here are the steps I used to make this set:
1. Copy coloring pages to Word and re-size according to preference
2. Print images on canvas material
(With a piece of wide double sided tape attach canvas to cardstock before running through your printer -- like in this post)
3. Color with permanent markers or colored pencils
4. Layer canvas and a piece of felt -- sew around each piece before cutting out
5. Use fray check around the edges of each piece
6. Add glitter, flower soft, or flocking
Close up of the rainbow
My daughter thought it would be fun to make a pocket in the ark so our little friend can put his animals inside!
It also works nicely for a storage pocket for all the pieces when finished playing.
For a little different twist you could leave the ark/animals plain and gift it to an older child who could color it in themselves!
Here are the links to the coloring pages I used to make the ark: