Today I have a super fun project to share with you! I used Graciellie's newest release (Happiness) to create a tag for a pillow box gift. Don't you just love the fun jar of watermelon juice and all the happy sentiments to go with it?!
To create my project I:
- traced and cut out my pillow box using a template from Mirkwood Designs
- splattered distress ink (pine needles/worn lipstick/candied apple) over my white box before assembling
- wrapped a piece of white lace around the bottom of my box
- wrapped a piece of crimped white cardstock around the middle
- punched a piece of red cardstock with a Martha Stewart deep edge punch and wrapped it around the white crimped piece
- colored my jar of watermelon juice with Prismacolor Pencils and added glitter and a sentiment
- wrapped green baker's twine around the box long-ways and tied it through the juice jar tag
Simon Says - Add a Little Sparkle
Tuesday Throwdown - Faux or Real Stitching (stitched die cut tag)
4 Crafty Chicks - Life's A Picnic
Time Out - Word Inspiration (happy thoughts, watermelon juice - makes me smile)
Use Your Stuff - Birthday
A2Z Scrapbooking - Birthday Bash
Stamplorations - Tag Challenge
What an awesome project! That stamp set is so fun..cute card!
This really is gorgeous Esther. I just love all the special details you have added especially those touches of sparkle on the jar. Fab to see you again at Time Out
This little gift box would make me happy, I love watermelon! So cute!
Beautiful pillow box and tag. Great summer tag with lemonade and watermelon! Thanks for playing with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!
fun summer time gift box, love the speckled background!
What a fun summery card! The drink looks great especially with the watermelon garnish. Nice speckled background too. Thanks for joining in for the challenge over at a2z Scrapbooking.
your tag is adorable Esther and I'm sure the recipient will love it, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx
That drink looks so refreshing! I want one! LOL! This is so pretty with those fun colors! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!
It's been really hot here and your card image looks good enough to take a drink from. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.
A great take on our inspirational words - that juicy watermelon and refreshing drink look delicious :) Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill
Delightful project!! Thanks for linking up to our July challenge at a2z.
Oh my! What a fun, fresh project! A nice little package of happiness! Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again!
Love your bright and happy pillow box! You are a winner this week at Use Your Stuff Challenge. Hope you'll join us again soon. We have a badge if you'd like to include it on your site. Blessings,
Post a Comment