Christmas is just around the corner, so today I have a holiday card to share with you using Graciellie's new "Merry Everything" digital stamp set.
This is my first attempt at no-line coloring with pencils/markers --- I'm thinking I should have started with something a little less complicated!
To create my card I:
- printed the main image on kraft card stock
- colored the floral spray with Prismacolor Pencils and added highlights with Touchfive Markers and a Gold Gel Pen
- fussy cut the image and popped it up with mounting tape over a pink velvet background
- matted my pink background on a piece of white card stock that I embossed along the edges in Gold Embossing powder
- printed a sentiment from Merry Everything, die cut it with the Labels 10 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), and inked the edges with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide (Ranger)
Make My Monday - Non-traditional Christmas Colors (pink)
As You Like - Rubber or Digi (actually both - but I prefer digis at times because you can resize them)
Stamping Sensations - Get Ready For Christmas
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes