It's time for a Tic Tac Toe Challenge over on The House That Stamps Built. You know the drill... Choose three items (across, down, or diagonally) to include on your creation, then come by the blog and link it up! I chose the middle row across -- Watercolors, Polkadots, Spring
Supplies and tools:
- Repeat Impressions Stamps
- Salty Ocean & Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- Polkadot Stencil (Firefly)
- Vintage Doily Die (Maya Road)
For my blog readers:
- Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store by using the code: rr10ea
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created:
Beautiful - love your layout and how you used all the elements of the Tic Tac Toe elements for this challenge. As always stunning.
How gorgeous, like the bright cheery colors, nice use of the postcard stamp and stencilling! Have a nice day!
OH WOW ... those butterflies are just gorgeous Esther! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Watercolor’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
Once again, I'm blown away by your artistic design, Esther!!!! Fabulous work with the challenge board.
Beautiful butterflies. Love the colors and I really love that scripty background. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.
This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE your butterfly panel; the colors are fabulous and they look awesome over the script background!
So pretty, I just love the colors in the butterflies!
Saw this on FB and just had to come over and say WOW! Totally gorgeous!
Pretty background for the gorgeous butterflies,Esther.Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your designs in future challenges.
Kathy DD DT
Love this bright and cheerful take on the TTT challenge. What a fun card.
Absolutely gorgeous. I love how rich the blues and purples are on your butterflies.
Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!
Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)
Post a Comment