Today's card features a pretty container of spring tulips that's part of a digital stamp set from Polka Dot Orchard. It also uses my new favorite 3D embossing folder from Altenew -- Organic Linen!
Supplies and tools:
- Thankful I Have a Cup Digital Stamp Set (Polka Dot Orchard)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
- Featured Sentiments Dies (Altenew)
- Kirby Teesdale Paper Pad (The Paper Studio)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Crochet Lace
This post linked to:
Beautiful, I love the beautiful flowers in the teapot, love the pretty pattern behind with the touch of lace and the embossing folder gives it the look of nature!
Beautiful! I am really loving that embossing folder! The pot of tulips look so pretty and the sentiment is perfect, my mom used to say that all the time.
Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!
Very pretty and lots of lovely texture too. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday.
Post a Comment