- I could get to them easier
- I could actually SEE what all I have and maybe use it more
- Nora's shop (in PA) is one of the cosiest places a stamper could go and I'd like the same feeling here (I'll have to make all my walls look like this to get the same effect!)
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
Now you have to realize that I'm a crafter NOT a carpenter, so these shelves are not perfect. I'm sure my carpenter brothers would think their little sister's creation is atrocious, but it serves the purpose!
Wow! I didn't know I had that many stamps! Now I feel the need to clarify that I didn't buy these at full price. They were purchased:
- From Big Lots for $1 (the same stamps were selling at Michaels for $8, $10, $16 etc)
- From Dollar Tree for $1
- From Ollies for $2.99 (I got several sets that way)
- From the Thrift Store for 50 cents, $1, $2, $3 (depending on which set it was I bought there)
- From a crafts store's clearance bin
- From a craft store (Michael's, JoAnns, A.C. Moore) with a 50% off coupon
- From a won box lot (off ebay)
- As a gift and given to me
Less you think the shelves are full and I can't handle any more........
....there is still room for expansion! Not all the shelves are double stacked with stamps in back and in front.
Here is what I did with the clear stamps:
I'm really enjoyed looking at all my stamps....can't wait to get time to use some of them.
Come on over and we'll stamp a while!