Here are two more sets I did....they were fairly easy as I used the same chalking method described in this post. Making two of each card sped things up a bit too. Without further ado - here they are...
The sets contain four cards - one each of these designs.
I've already given both sets away to a friend (one for her and one for her to give to a co-worker). Guess I'll have to get busy and make up some more!
Stamps used in making these cards include:
- Inkadinkado Utopiary Clear Set-- Tree
- Inkadinkado Birds Galore Clear Set - Bird
- Scrappy Cat Flights of Fancy Clear Set -- Butterfly
- Making Memories Flowers Clear Set - Flower
- Provo Craft Clear Stamp -- Friends
- Stampabilities Small Gerber Daisy -- Daisy behind the page protector