The front of my castle
Pages One and Two of the Castle Book
Come back tomorrow to see more........
Supplies used on this book include:
- Paper from Everyday Stack
- Purple/Black Cardstock
- Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch
- Free coloring pages --on-line (clip art on pages)
- Bic Markers
- Small Flower punch
- Hole punch
- Purple Ribbon
- Blue notebook paper cut in half and stapled together
- Small Gerber Daisy - Stampabilities (on notepaper)
This is perfect!! I can't wait to see the rest of it! So, are the stapled pages for them to write in? That's something I hadn't thought of (at least not like that)!
Yes, the stapled pages are to write on. What girl doesn't like to write?!?!? Trying to make it versatile, since I'm not sure if the girls would "scrapbook" or not.
Post a Comment