My friend, Christa, picked the theme for this week. As you can already tell it was Butterflies!
Here are my butterfly creations:
- Blue/Pink/Yellow/White cardstock
- Circle/Scallop Nestabilities
- Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder
- Quilling Tool
- Green/White/Pink/Blue/Yellow Cardstock
- Quilling tool
- Mini Sewing Machine
- Butterfly punch
- Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- ???? Embossing Folder
- White Fibers
- Pattern from an old Paper Crafts Magazine
- 1/2 Sheet Amplified Monster Ballad (American Crafts) -- Who comes up with these names???
- Spread your wings stamp - Studio G
- Black Embossing Powder
- Felt tip pen
- Purple/White/Black/Green cardstock
- Circle/Scallop/Blossom Nestabilities
- Script Embossing Folder
- Patterned Bugs Clear Stamp Set (Inkadinkadoo)
- Dew Drops
- Pink Embossing Powder
The card base is a piece of white cardstock brayered over with pink and green ink. Then covered with versa mark and Kaleidoscope embossing powder added to the top.
Wide lace, pink gingham ribbon, green polka-dot ribbon across the bottom and a little spring tag (Craft smart stamp) popped up with dimensionals -- edged with dew drops.
To make the faux stitching I used a paper piercing tool and pierced holes around the tag, then I traced around it with a fine tip felt pen. So much fun!!!
I really think this theme could be revisited sometime as I ran out of steam before I ran out of ideas!
Now you can visit Christa's blog and see her Butterfly creations for this "I Challenge You" Wednesday.....enjoy!