Thought I'd include a little photo tutorial on those heart flowers for one of my readers that learns best by visuals!
I started out with four punched hearts
Folded those in half
Glued them together (back to back) like this
The finished "flower"
- White cardstock 5 1/4 x 11 scored and folded at 4 1/4
- Green Cardstock (Grass free-hand cut)
- Stem/Leaves - Cuttlekids die
- Small Butterfly Punch
- Sparkle Flouish (Scrappy Cat)
- Versa Mark
- Green/Blue Chalks
- Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Post a Comment