Supplies used on this card:
- Fiskars Tisket/Tasket Border/Corner Punch
- Homemade Dew Drops w/pearl finish
- Scallop Scissors
- White/Pink/Green Cardstock
- Pink Embossing Powder (flower)
- Chalks (both the sentiment and the flower)
- Dimensionals (for popping up the flower)
- MS Scoring Board (lattice background)
- Nature's Beauty flower/sentiment stamp (Creative Stamping)
I used the same stamp (Nature's Beauty flower/sentiment stamp - Creative Stamping)on this card, but created a quilt background with my scoring board. I cut small squares with a square punch and stamped a design (Anna Griffin) on the polka dot pieces. The rose was stamped on polka dot paper (Creative Stamping) with Versa Mark and colored with chalks. I popped parts of the rose up with dimensionals. A brown ribbon tied to the right completed this card.
Supplies used on this card include:
- Kitty clip art from here
- Crayola Markers
- Circle/ Scallop Nestabilities
- Small silk flower
- MS Daisy Dot Border Punch (both the border and the mini flowers)
- MS Scoring Board (to make that tile design on the pink background)
- MS Branch Punch
- Small Flower punch / Hole Punch
- American Crafts DP (Romance Love Fool)
- I printed the sentiment on my computer (to read click the picture to bring it up big)
Now go here to see what my friend created for the challenge this week.
Oh, BTW -- here's a link that has LOTS of projects to use a scoring board on. I found it inspiring and you might too!
I also have another previous post using the scoring board to create a background to view go here .