Easel book cards have started popping up on Splitcoast since Valita's post on them the other day. I do not own the nestabilites set that makes them, nor do I wish to purchase it....simply because the shape is a fairly simple one to draw up and resize according to the need. My friend Christa (who's a lot more patient and precise than I am) drew it up and sent it to me the other day. Above is my first use of the template she drew --- it's not the 3-D book (or easel card) that Valita created (I'll try one of those later) -- but my own spin on a book card.
- Book template
- DP - Classics (K & Company)
- Blue/Cream Carstock
- Scallop Nestabilities (for flower - tutorial here -- turned the top layer wrong side up so as to not have a lot of white showing on my one sided DP)
- Leaf Die (Provo Craft)
- MS Branch Punch
- Butterfly Stamp (Creative Stamping)
- Black Embossing Powder
- Chalks (on butterfly)
- Textile/Swiss Dots/Script Embossing Folders
- Small Rose stamp (inside - no details on it)
- Blue Ink
- Spellbinder Shapeablilities Flourish Accent
Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge --- use red or blue (or both) on your card.