To be honest, I wasn't sure at first if I wanted it till I thought about it for a minute --- and thought about all the "decorating possibilities." By the time we got back to my house I had decided to make it something I could change with the seasons. (Those closest to me know how I LOVE changing things!!!) I planned to use Velcro to attach my decorations with so that I could remove them and change them from time to time.
You'll be seeing this board again.......but here's the first "installment" of my seasonal menu board.
Side note: I wanted to cover those little holes at the top and bottom, but Velcro would hardly work on those fine curves -- so I used three little pieces of sticky tab as they aren't permanent but are fairly easy to remove.
Here's the supplies I used:
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Flourish Accent (accents at top and bottom)
- DP - Classics (K&Company) (Welcome "sign" at the top)
- K & Company Alphabet stamp set
- Blossom II nestabilites
- Sunflower stamp (Heartfelt Creations)
- Brown ink
- MS leaf punch
- MS branch punch
- Brown beads (center of sunflowers)