- Sizzix Eiffel Tower die
- Backgrounds and Beyond Script stamp (Creative Stamping -- -stamped it in black on the red Eiffel Tower, in cranberry on the frame and embossed it in white on the black background)
- Script Embossing Folder (embossed the red Eiffel Tower with it)
- Tim Holtz - French Market Stamp Set
- Sizzix Decorative Rectangle #2 (cut out and framed the stamped Eiffel Tower)
- Red/White/Black Cardstock
- Handmade Rolled Roses (using the Mini Rolled Roses tutorial on the side - I used circles instead of squares though)
- Scallop/Circle Nestabilities (used to cut out the circle for the red rolled roses)
- Two in. circle punch (used to cut out the circles for the white rolled roses)
- Scallop Scissors (cut the spiral for the white roses with)
- MS Branch Punch
- Handmade dew drops (tutorial on side)
- White Embossing Power (embossed script on black cardstock)
- Sizzix Endless Love Alphabet set
- Tulip Fabric Glitter Spray (sprayed this whole card with it)
A absolutely lovely card!!Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.
I love the fabulous textures and rich colors you have used with this wonderful image!! What beautiful work!!
Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous design in the Friends of Speedy the Cat's flower challenge!!
Love these colors! Fabulous flowers~~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
what a fab shabby chic/collage style card...thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week
Post a Comment