This is the last of the card projects I did while my s-i-l was here (two weeks ago). It was an experiment with stamping on muslin. I really like how it turned out -- especially like the feel of it --- using cloth adds "character" to your projects.
- Brown Ink
- Live, Love, Laugh, Learn Stamp (The Attic Collection - EK Success)
- Leaf Die (Provo Craft)
- Scrip Embossing Folder (on leaves)
- Singer (Pixie) Sewing Machine (orange thread)
- 3 buttons
- Raffia (tied around card - through buttons)
- Vintage Button
- DP - My Mind's Eye "Home"
Post a Comment