Here's a baby card I did for a friend who just had a baby girl. I had a hard time getting a good picture of it as any light wanted to glare off the sparkly paper! This picture really doesn't do it justice --- it's a lot "softer" in real life....oh well.
While I don't always decorate the inside of the card....I had a cute little bear sticker I wanted to use so...here's a view of the inside of the card...
- DP - Home (My Mind's Eye)
- Cream/White/Pink/Green/Brown cardstock
- "Mini Roses" tutorial on the side of this blog
- MS Heart Border Punch
- Five petal flower punch (roses)
- Leaf punch (roses)
- Bear stamp (Stamp City)
- Crayola Markers (to color image)
- Baby Girl clear stamp
- Black embossing powder (sentiment)
- Bear sticker
What a sweet baby girl card - love that bear and the lovely decorating of the inside of your card!
Post a Comment