Happy December and Merry Christmas a little early!
Here's my December Bulletin Board Decoration for church. This one is probably my all-time favorite one, and all because I FINALLY learned how to do the wreath with my Martha Stewart branch punch!
Click here if your interested in a tutorial on making the wreath.
Here's the supplies I used:
- White cardstock
- Red ink
- inked around the panels on the door
- Candy cane stripe embossing folder (Provo Craft)
- embossed door panels
- MS branch punch
- Green cardstock
- I used nearly a whole sheet on that wreath since I wanted it very full and pretty!
- Red Rhinestones
- berries on wreath
- Red Christmas bow
- Sentiment from Birds Cards (while your at it check out the beautiful card she made with her free door digi that goes with this sentiment -- click here ----the door image is here)
- Red and Green crayola markers
- highlights on sentiment
- Red/Green cardstock
Come back tomorrow to see some wreath cards I've been working on!
You know I love this one! There's just something about front doors decorated for Christmas ...
I'm thinking of doing something very similar, only in card form, to go with the house boxes I made for our board members for Christmas. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment