For the inside of this one I used the same old hymn as yesterday --- Day By Day and stamped a border on the other half to write my message in.
- An old hymn book
- I bought it at the thrift store for the sole purpose of using the hymn on my cards - this one has a bit of "God will Take Care Of You" on it
- Circle and Scallop Nestabilities
- DP - Classics (K & Company)
- yes I know I use them a LOT -- I LOVE the set I got at Ollies last year - some of my favorite paper!
- Misc Ribbon
- got a roll of it at a thrift store
- Martha Stewart border punch
- Homemade Dew drops
- Tutorial link on side
- Light blue/dark blue cardstock
- rolled roses - tutorial link on the side
- Martha Stewart branch punch
- Bird - Martha Stewart
- Flower Garden - Inkadinkado
- Floral Borders - Stampology
- Blue Ink Pad
- Colored Pencils
- lightly colored parts of the bird image with
- Love stickers
This is lovely! Sympathy cards are always so hard to make, but yours is perfect. Thanks for sharing!
Esther, this is beautiful. I'm sure the woman you gave it to was touched by it. I didn't think of stamping a bird on the music. You have such clever ideas. Thanks for sharing this link with me. ~ Abby
Post a Comment