- DP -
- Ephemera papers from Paper Pizazz
- Classics K & Company
- Embossing Folders
- Homemade Buttons/Button Card
- Thank You Ticket from Inspired and Unscripted
- Old pattern
- cut the butterfly out of
- Butterfly Die/Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)
- Small strip of ribbon
- center of butterfly
- Small Butterfly Punch
- Threading Waters Border Punch (Fiskars)
- Dictionary page
- Black Cardstock
- Diamond Border Punch (Fiskars)
- Diamond Embossing folder (Provo Craft)
- Homemade Button Card
- Black/Pink Ribbon
- Vintage Lace
- Small punched flowers
- Silver Rhinestones
- centers of flowers
How fun. I love K and Company stuff. If I was rich, I would buy all their stuff.
I like to put little gems on my flowers and cards as well. Thank you for sharing how you used your buttons.
So beautiful, amazing job:-)
Thanks for stopping by, hugs Biljana
These are so beautiful! You're incredibly talented with cards. I need to work a little harder on that creative muscle.
Thank you! I've seen people making these gorgeous button cards, but I had no idea what to do with them once they're done. I especially love the second one! I may have to dig out some supplies and try a few soon.
Post a Comment