I found this little car cut-out in the R.A.K. box my friend Abby sent me...and I love it. In fact I traced it off and made myself a template of it so I can use this shape again.
For today I'm sharing 4 cards I made with it -- for 4 guys who keep our church grass mowed, the weeds sprayed, gravel in front of our mailbox, and a host of other maintenance type projects completed.
I like to give them a little something from time to time to show them how much I appreciate all they do -- this time I made them German Chocolate Cupcakes with a surprise filling inside. (I'll share that recipe later)
You all know (if you've followed my blog for long) that masculine cards are a real challenge for me -- so happy with the way these ones turned out.
Thanks Abby for the car cut-out that inspired them and gave me something to work around!
- Car cut-out
- Roll of Wallpaper (the text piece behind the cars)
- Black Felt Tip Pen (lines traced around cars)
- Blessing Stamp (Word Border from Hero Arts)
Make It Monday #5 --- take a pair of scissors, open them up, and go around your image with it like you're peeling potatoes. It gives it a really neat "feel" in real life.
Supplies used on this:
- Diamond Border punch (Fiskars)
- Black Staz-on ink
- Silver Embossing Powder
- Happy Birthday (from the Distinctly Classic Creative Stamping kit)
- Textured Background (from the Backgrounds and Beyond Creative Stamping kit)
Take a Look Tuesday
Tip Me Tuesday
Whatever You Want Wednesday
It's A Party