I got the inspiration for this card from Kittie Kraft's blog and the following card:
Here's a close up of the bottom of my card:
For the inside I lightened the cover image and printed a poem over-top that Abby posted on her blog sometime back.
- Digital image from Digi Web Studio
- they're having an awesome sale right now -- over 2,000 sets for $1 a piece!
- Martha Stewart Branch Punch
- Black Marker
- the center of the light colored flowers
- Liquid Pearls
- the center of the dark purple flowers
- White/Green/Purple colored pencils
- Black Felt tip pen
- faux stitching
- Purple Ribbon
- Fiskars Border punch
- the tiny flowers