Sharing a few Christmas "tags" or maybe "bookmarks" that I made recently. I actually plan to use them as Christmas cards since they are fairly big.
- Lantern Stamp from Holiday Words Set (Inkadinkado)
- Brown Ink
- Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo
- inked around the cream cardstock with
- Yellow, Green, Red Colored Pencil
- added a few colored highlights with
- Cream/Brown Cardstock
- Brown Eyelet
- Corner Scissors
Here's a closer view so you can see the lightly colored highlights - the yellow in the lantern, the green "winter" and the red "noel."
Very, very nice!!
That's a great idea to use them as Christmas cards! Then people don't have to throw them away. They can actually use them as bookmarks and remember your great Christmas cards all year round. :)
I love your Christmas tags!
Post a Comment