Another Pinterest Pin inspired card......the inspiration came from here.
As you can see I went with a monochromatic blue, and I really love how all the shades and prints went together.
- Kraft/Teal blue cardstock
- Butterfly die and embossing folder (Provo Craft)
- Homemade dew drops
- White ribbon
- Paisly Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)
- White ink pad (I lightly inked over the embossing)
- Scallop Circle and Circle Nestabilities
Here's the inside where I tucked a Scripture pretty from my friend, Christa!
You have a great blog! I love the rustic touch you added with the jute on the butterfly card
I want to come over and play. Really I do!! ~ Abby
So sweet. I like how you did up the cardstock with the embossing folder. It makes it look like DP. I also like how you did the bible verse on the inside. Great touches.
Such a pretty in blues card...love the mix of hues and textures!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! Wishing you a week of blessings!
Post a Comment