A friend of mine had a birthday July 1st so I made her a house card using my Madison Window Die again. I'm really enjoying playing around with these dies, coming up with new looks, and making scenes with them.
Here's the birds nest on top of the window.
The window with it's fabric curtains and lace valance.
The flower box....full and overflowing with flower soft flowers.
The flowering vine climbing up the side of the house.
Here's a list of supplies I used on this card:
- Small Madison Window (Memory Box)
- Small Shutter (Memory Box)
- Small Flower box (Memory Box)
- Bird (Martha Stewart)
- Branch (Martha Stewart)
- Lace Heart Border punch(Martha Stewart)
- The flowers from the Scallop Daisy Border punch (Fiskars)
- Fern from "Garden of Bee Balm Wreath" (Rubber Stamp Tapestry
- Vine from Easter Morn' (Stampin' Up )
- Embossing Folders
- Diamonds Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Victoria (Provo Craft)
- Studio G Glitter
- Fabric (for curtains)
- Lace (for valance)
Whatever You Want Wednesday