As I mentioned yesterday I'm in the process of re-doing my bedroom. Part of my primitive decor is a small tree (I love twinkly lights all year round!).
I created the crocheted stars after seeing some primitive jute stars on Etsy. Mine are made from twine and use this simple and easy crochet pattern I found on Pinterest. You can whip one of these up in 5 minutes or less.
Also on the tree are some paper bag sheep I created:
Here's the steps to creating your own:
- First stamp a background stamp in white on the paper bag
- Trace a sheep pattern of your choice onto the bag (I drew my own)
- Layer a piece of batting between the traced piece of bag and a plain back piece
- Sew along the traced lines
- Paint the head, tail, feet, and ear on in black
- Cut around the sewn sheep
Whatever You Want Wednesday