I'm not usually pleased with my flat/simply stamped cards -- but I must say I really like how these turned out.
I'm finding that "mini" cards are a lot easier to make since there isn't as much space on the card front to fill up!
A pretty piece of background paper is also an asset to keeping them simple.
- Kraft Cardstock
- Scallop Square Nestabilities
- Sharpie Marker (border lines)
- Text background from Distressing (Glitz Design)
- Flights of Fancy (Time Hotlz)
- Sentiment from Transparent Treasures