Gracielle's Instragram page and enter her current GIVEAWAY!
- changed the outline colors of the flowers to brown and red
- printed the flowers on cream card-stock
- lightly colored the tips of the petals with Prismacolor pencils
- blended the pencils with a colorless blender pen
- added a few highlights with watercolor markers
- fussy cut each flower, snipping off the leaves, and re-adding a few of them after the card was completed
- stamped the script background on cream cardstock in walnut stain distress oxide
- used sponge daubers to ink the edges
- distressed the edges
- added lace and a red thread bow
- die cut a frame from the beaded ovals nestabilities in both red and cream
- cut the center from the red die cut and layered it over the cream one
- assembled my card using mounting tape to pop up the frame and two flowers
In Christ Alone" digital set over top.
If you haven't already, you'll want to stop by Gracie's Etsy shop - Graciellie Designs - and check out all the lovely stamps, papers, and cut files she has for sale there!
Dies: Beaded Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Embellishments: Ribbon, Red Thread
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils, Crayola Markers, Walnut Stain Distress Oxide (Tim Holtz)
Misc. Sponge Daubers, Mounting Tape
Stamps: In Christ Alone (Graciellie Design), Script Background (Stampin Up)
Stencils: Watercolor (Tim Hotlz)
This post linked to:
Tuesday Throwdown - Favorite Color (Red)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bowz - Handmade Bow
Beautiful card, Esther! That is such a nice, versatile set, and you've showcased it beautifully! Thanks for sharing :)
Wow that is just gorgeous, lovely coloring of the flowers, the lace and script is a pretty combo and like how you added the sentiment on the inside. The distressing looks great, I was thinking the other day of techniques we did a lot of in the past and to start using more of them and this is great inspiration!
What a beautiful, perfect card! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Post a Comment