Today I'm sharing a bright and colorful card created with Ken Oliver Colorburst powders. I made this card to participate in the STAMPlorations challenge this month -- Case a STAMPgirl.
I chose to case Suchi and the last two cards she shared in this post. I was inspired by her bright watercolor background and the text in her flowers.
To create my card I:
- Tapped out the following Ken Oliver Color Burst Powders onto watercolor paper
- Fuchsia, Alizarin Crimson, Merlot, Lime Green, Lemon Yellow
- spritzed with water and heat set
- Stamped two images from Natural Beauty (Stampin' Up) in Versamark Watermark ink, added gold embossing powder and heat set
- Die cut an oval and stamped the Script Background Stamp (Stampin' Up) in Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Die cut two sentiments from the Hello Doily Die Set (Sizzix), glued them together, and added them to my oval
- Stamped the flower from Natural Beauty (Stampin' Up) in Versamark ink, added gold embossing powder, and heat set
- Painted my flowers with the above colors of Colorburst powders and fussy cut them
Stamplorations - CASE the stampgirls
Dare2BArtzy - Bright Colors
Little Red Wagon - A Rose by any other name
Wow!! Your card is absolutely stunning, Esther!!
Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!
Small Bits of Paper
Beautiful! I love the layers of colors and the dimension!
Your card is just stunning! Il love rich color scheme and depth you achieved in the background. Blessings!
What an eyecatcher! What a labor of love. And I just love how you've cased Suchi. Don't you love her creations? Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations for our birthday CASEing party!
What a gorgeous card. It is one of the prettiest I have seen in a long time. I am so glad that I clicked on the in links to get a closer look. I love how your color burst background looks.Thanks for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.
This is beautiful. Wonderful CASE of Suchi's card, Esther. Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations 5th birthday.
Post a Comment