Did you enjoy seeing all the creative coffee themed inspiration in the recent spring + summer coffee lover's blog hop as much as I did?! So many wonderful creations!!
Today I have another card to share in the coffee theme -- it features Graciellie Design's most recent release - Coffee and Flowers.
This time instead of coloring my digital image - I printed it in brown and created a shabby chic card around that!
Here's how I put my card together:
- cut a piece of vintage dictionary page to size and matted it on pink card stock
- using sponge daubers and a Recollections stencil I added a design over top in Tattered Rose/Worn Lipstick/Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- I wrapped a piece of burlap ribbon around the bottom and added a vintage lace bow over top
- the flower was created using the Festive Flower Punch (Stampin' Up), Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide (Ranger), and a large white pearl
- I inserted the Coffee and Flowers image to Open Office and changed the hues to brown
- I printed my image on vellum and die cut it with the Beaded Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- I die cut both a kraft and pink piece of cardstock with the same dies
- I layered the printed vellum on the kraft piece and trimmed the center out of the pink piece to form a frame for the top layer
- for the final touch I added three tiny pearls to two corners
Frilly and Funkie - Letter Perfect
Shopping Our Stash - My Favorite Things (Graciellie Stamps!!)
Little Red Wagon - A Rose by any other name
Craft-Dee BowZ - Handmade Bow