Hello friends, it's time for a new Graciellie Design's digital stamp release. I'm pretty excited about my card today because I've been watching some Youtube videos on coloring with colored pencils and picking up some tips to improve my work. I'm no where NEAR a professional - but I'm having fun learning and practicing with Graciellie digis!
This new set is called "Together" and features some beautifully sketched roses and four new sentiments.
To create this card I:
- printed my roses from Together on water color paper
- colored them with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut them
- added a burlap string bow to the center of my flowers
- created a background with watered down Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide
- printed a sentiment from the same digital set, fussy cut it, and glued it to the bottom corner
Tuesday Throwdown - You're on my mind
Simon Says - Bright and Cheerful
Color Throwdown - Peach, Light Pink, Hot Pink, Green
TIME OUT - Warm -- the warmth of love and friendship
Cardz TV - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - Handmade Bow
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes