It's time for our Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. Since there are five Wednesday's in August we get to do a sketch!!
I like to challenge myself to "stretch the sketch" rather than using it literally...so I used sponging for both the strip behind the circles and the large square element. I'd love to see your interpretation so be sure to come by and link up to the party this week!
To create my card I:
- sponged Seedless Preserves/Victorian Velvet/Salty Ocean Distress Ink through a Recollections Stencil onto a piece of white card stock
- die cut three circles using the Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- inked up my circles with the above distress inks - masking off the moon for the top circle
- stamped the following stamps into my cirlces with Tuxedo Black Ink Memento
- layered my circles on purple Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- stamped a sentiment from Plate 9900 in black ink
- matted my panel on dark purple card stock and attached it to my white card front
- For my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created: