Today I'm sharing two cards made with Graciellie Design's new "Dream On" digital stamp set. This set features a large peacock feather and no less than eight sentiments!
For my first card I:
- tapped out Ultramarine Blue and Lime Green Colorburst powders (Ken Oliver) onto a piece of watercolor paper
- spritzed with water, soaked up some of the color with baby wipes, and heat set
- printed my feather/sentiment over top
- (So happy I finally figured out how to change the color of digital images in my Photoscape program -- I even managed to make this one variegated!)
- added a couple sequins
For my second card I:
- Printed a large peacock feather and one of the sentiments on white card stock
- colored the feather with Prismacolor Pencils
- distressed the edges of my card front and the sentiment
- added stenciling around the edges with the Watercolor stencil from Tim Holtz and Mermaid Lagoon/Mowed Lawn Distress Ink (Ranger)
- added three sequins
Simon Says - Sprinkles and Spatters
Paper Craft Crew - Sketch Challenge
Time Out - Bright
Wow! These are gorgeous! I love the backgrounds you created! Really lovely! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!
Lovely backgrounds on both, the little heart inside the feather is too cute, really love the coloring on the second!
Esther, these cards are beautiful. Love the designs and colors.
These cards are so beautiful and I love the colours you've used and the stunning backgrounds ~ they are just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog... x
Very pretty - I love how different the two cards are - though both feature the same gorgeous bright colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill
Post a Comment