It's time for our Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week the theme is --- ANYTHING GOES!
I know this isn't an autumn card, but I really wanted to try out the new 6005-M, Fish Positive stamp I got and this is what happened!
Here's how I put this card together:
- I inked up two pieces of watercolor paper with these colors of distress ink:
- Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles
- On the larger piece I created a scene by stamping these Repeat Impressions stamps:
- On the smaller panel I stamped 6005-M, Fish Positive in Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento)
- I re-stamped the fish image on white watercolor paper, colored in the fish with Prismacolor Pencils, fussy cut them, and glued them over the first panel
- I matted both panels on black card stock before adhering them to my card front
- I colored in the moon with a white gel pen
- Last of all I stamped 3212-H, To everything... in the above colors of distress ink and popped it up with foam mounting tape
- For my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created:
What a fabulous scene, you did a great job water coloring. Great saying too, I used the same one this week!
Esther, this card blew me away!!! I love everything about it. Brilliant to combing the scene stamps and the fish, and your sponging is stunning!
This is gorgeous! Such a wonderful combination of distress colors and stamps to create a gorgeous scene! Thank you for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week!
Love this - and what an amazing job you have done with the fish. They look like trout - which my hubby is a trout fisherman - so I am going to have to get this stamp. Beautiful serene scene you crated for the stamp.
Great design, love the night time colors you have come up with!
Beautiful!! You've been making some fabulous scene cards lately, and this is another one! Love how you colored the fish; so fun!
Gorgeous water colored scene - cool masculine card.
What a lovely scene! You've brought these images to life...great card!
What a wonderful scene card! The colors look great and I really like the added fish panel.
Post a Comment