It's time for our Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week the theme is --- ANYTHING GOES!
I know this isn't an autumn card, but I really wanted to try out the new 6005-M, Fish Positive stamp I got and this is what happened!
Here's how I put this card together:
- I inked up two pieces of watercolor paper with these colors of distress ink:
- Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles
- On the larger piece I created a scene by stamping these Repeat Impressions stamps:
- On the smaller panel I stamped 6005-M, Fish Positive in Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento)
- I re-stamped the fish image on white watercolor paper, colored in the fish with Prismacolor Pencils, fussy cut them, and glued them over the first panel
- I matted both panels on black card stock before adhering them to my card front
- I colored in the moon with a white gel pen
- Last of all I stamped 3212-H, To everything... in the above colors of distress ink and popped it up with foam mounting tape
- For my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created: