I recently won the Layered Lights stamp set from Stamplorations and couldn't wait to try it out!
To create my card I:
- stamped the sentiment and wire from Layered Lights in Tuxedo Black ink (Memento) onto a white card front
- added sponging and splatters in these Distress Ink colors: Salty Ocean/Picked Raspberry/Mowed Lawn/Mustard Seed
- stamped the lights from Layered Lights on white card stock using Going Gray ink (Stampin' Up)
- fussy cut my lights and added Silver Stickles to the tops
- stamped the Plaid Background Stamp (Impression Obsession) in Distress Embossing Ink on colored card stock and added White Embossing Powder
- stamped Layered Lights on each plaid background, fussy cut the bulb part, glued it to my white lights, sponged around the edges using the above colors of distress ink
- popped up my lights using foam mounting tape
Stamplorations Theme and Sketch - Stamps and Rainbow colors
Stamploratins Never Ending Challenge - Stamplorations products
4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes with stamps
Stamping Sensations - Get Ready for Christmas
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Love your beautiful Holiday bulbs! Oh, how they sparkle and shine!
A really delightful and inky card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Get ready for Christmas' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
Your sponging and splattering of those beautiful bright colors really brings this card to life! Thanks for Joining our challenge at Addicted To Stamps.
What a gorgeous splash of colour. I love your card Esther! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Gorgeous card! And it's certainy bright... Thanks for sharing with us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch.
So much interest/texture. So much color. Beautifully done!
What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations Challenge!
Post a Comment