Since there are five Wednesdays in January we get to do a sketch challenge over on the The House That Stamps Built. Here's the sketch Wendy gave us to work with this month...
As you can see I stuck pretty close to the pattern this time (to make up for the way I stretched the sketch last time - smile!). To get the different shade of brown in my image I used my NEW Tim Holtz stamping platform (YAY for Christmas gifts!). I stamped it first in Vintage Photo, then the outside edges/bottom of the bear in Walnut Stain, and lastly the outside edges again in Ground Espresso.
Supplies and Tools:
- 3D Lumber Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Distress Ink (Ranger) in these colors:
- Ground Espresso, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs
- Walnut Stain Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Mini Holiday Greens Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Phrase Dies (Spellbinders)
- Repeat Impressions Stamps:
- For my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created: