Oh my....isn't this coordinating set of Summer Sunflowers from Graciellie Design's just gorgeous?!?!
I had so much fun creating with these stamps and papers!
To create my sunflowers I printed six of the single bloom in varying sizes on yellow cardstock. I fussy cut each flower (and between each petal) and inked the edges with distress inks. I layered tehm together for more dimension and added ground coffee to the centers. The vines were cut from green and blue card stock and inked with three colors of distress oxide (below). I spritzed them with water and heat set so the color would blend and sink in.
Supplies and Tools:
- Summer Sunflowers Digital Stamp Set (Graciellie Design)
- Summer Sunflowers Digital Paper (Graciellie Design)
- Romantic Vines Dies (Spellbinders)
- Vintage Photo / Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Salty Ocean / Peeled Paint / Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Ground Coffee
Simon Says - Beautiful Blooms
Allsorts Challenge - Blossoms, Butterflies, Bugs
Mix it up - Anything Goes (optional black/white/one other color)
PINspirational - Create Your Own Sunshine