I recently pulled out the Hero Arts - Mail Jumble stamp to play around with and see what I could come up with. This bright and happy card was the result!
Supplies and Tools:
- Mail Jumble Stamp (Hero Arts)
- Typewriter Stamp (Stampabilities)
- Trendy Feathers (Stamplorations)
- Vintage Stamp (Hampton Art)
- Hello Doily Dies (Sizzix)
- Typewriter Alphabet Embossing Folder (The Paper Studio)
- Mini Flower Punch
- Mini Pearls
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Salty Ocean, Worn Lipstick, Black Soot
Love To Scrap - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
A wonderful combination of images, and lovely colors, too!
What a cool design! Very pretty!
Super cute colors and card design Esther.
Yes it is a bright fun image to work with. So much to look at and I remember having a typewriter just like that one.
Post a Comment