Today I have a fun beach card to share with you - created with some Sweet n' Sassy Stamps!
I created a Polaroid frame for my fun little scene, and let some of the elements hang over the edge.
Supplies and Tools:
- Wish You Were Here (Sweet n Sassy)
- Doodle Florals (Sweet n Sassy)
- Watercolor Paper
- Prismacolor Pencils
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber, Black Soot
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Square Die
- Mounting Tape
The Paper Players - Summer Vacation
Double D Challenge - Frames
Time Out - Inspiration Board (bright colors)