I'm back for my second week as a guest designer for Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog.
This week the theme is:
Christmas in July
As I mentioned in a previous post this month, I don't usually make Christmas cards "out of season." However, I must admit that I had a ton of fun putting this one together... maybe in part because I got to use my favorite die set (the crochet lace) and one of my new favorite stamps (the plaid background).
Supplies and Tools:
- Plaid Flannel (Stampers Anonymous - Wendy Vecchi)
- Vintage Text (Stampers Anonymous - Wendy Vecchi)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Hotlz)
- Tree Line Dies (Sizzix - Tim Hotlz)
- Mini Holiday Greens Dies (Sizzix - Tim Hotlz)
- Layered Lights (Stamplorations)
- Tree Ring Background Stamp (Concord & 9th)
- Deer Trio - Impression Obsession
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Walnut Stain, Candied Apple, Fired Brick
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Walnut Stain, Ground Espresso, Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot, Pine Needles
The Cat's Pajamas - Christmas in July
Merry Little Christmas Challenge
Little Red Wagon - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Just Add Ink - The Season (obviously winter/Christmas)
Well, you look like you're in the Christmas spirit, Esther! Love this rustic combination of stamps and die cuts! What a fabulous design! Hugs! Sara Emily
Perfection!! Love the plaid with the tree ring, and having the tree border on the side is such a neat idea, love the deer pine branch and deer placement! That crochet border die is on my wish list after seeing you use it!
Love everything about this one! The pines, lace and plaid are a stunning trio.
Oh Esther, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love all the details about this card - especially the colors and rustic feel xoxoxo
Wonderful layers of earthy elements. Great plaid background and die cut shapes. Chantell Just Add Ink
Such a wonderful card with fabulous layers!!
Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!
Small Bits of Paper
A lovely festive take on our season challenge Esther. Love the layered elements. thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.
Love the look of the card with the distressing and all the pretty die cuts! Thanks for joining us at MLC in July!
Post a Comment